Pages

Welcome

This blog keeps us connected from city to city while we train for Road Races, like the Bolder Boulder 010.
We can motivate each other by venting/inspiring/advising and most importantly blogging.
From coast to coast, we will all have something good to say. Representing from the West to the East:
Flagstaff / Boulder / Boston / Ithaca / Albany, NY

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Humidity

Hey all,
great job with the long runs. I need to get in one over 13, I've only done a few 9s and 10s and one 12. I'm having a hard time motivating myself. I'm good at the beginning of each week and then I get tired as the week goes on and I get lazy. Hopefully, my dad and I can do a long run this weekend and I'll kick the habit of being too busy on the weekends to run. I've been dealing with some tightness in my left foot. It doesn't really bother me much while I'm running but afterwards it gets sore. The humidity here isn't helping anything either. It's been crazy for the last week and a half. It's way to hot to run until after 7 or 8, so then I gotta deal with running in the dark which I don't really like either. Oh well, the trials of training right?

No comments:

Post a Comment